Good evening everybody,
it has been a while since the last time I wrote here, but I have been really busy organizing Xamarin Student Ambassadors events here in Milan!
So, what did we speak about? We had the chance to keep 3 lessons and they were articulated in this way:
- During the first lesson we introduced the Xamarin world and benefits, and showed how to code two apps with Xamarin, one running on iOS, the other one running on Android.
- Introduction Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/guidomagrin/introduction-to-xamarin-48120074
- Android e iOS Slides: http://1drv.ms/1EvQZ25
- During the second lesson we explained how to use Xamarin.Forms and how to use MVVM in Xamarin.
- During the third and last lesson we explained how to use SQLite into a Xamarin.Forms app, how to create Custom Renderes in Xamarin.Forms and how to implement Azure Mobile Services in a Xamarin.Forms app.
- SQLite Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/guidomagrin/sqlite-in-xamarinforms
- Azure Mobile Services Slides: http://1drv.ms/1Q8gkGh
- Azure Mobile Services Code: https://github.com/poz1/PoliXamarin.MobileServicesDemo
You can find the material for each lesson at the given links! I hope that all of this material will be found useful by at least someone! We will be planning more events, after summer!
See you soon, and happy coding! 🙂