Here you go with some features and screenshots right from the ongoing Windows 10 event!
– You can resize the tiles on the Start Menu, change its size.
– The search experience has been improved here.
– Universal search from the Start Menu, and web results.
– As users start using these apps they should just feel familiar and work in a way you’d expect with a mouse and keyboard.
– The traditional Windows 7 Snap View works in Windows 10 with classic and universal apps.
– “Task view” is the new button on the taskbar.
– There’s multiple desktops at the bottom of the interface, and when you launch task view it shows all the apps that are currently open.
– There’s a new “Snap Assist” UI at the side where you can grab apps from multiple desktops.